Reports to: Delivery Team Leader Working Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm five-day work week (Includes 1-hour lunch)
Position is hourly.
Trailers of the East Coast is a third-generation family owned trailer dealership. We have been serving customers from all over the country from our Mocksville, NC location since 1945.
Rooted in FAMILY VALUES, we are dedicated to EXCEL in our industry with KNOWLEDGE, HUMILITY and a continuing PASSION TO LEARN and ADAPT. We strive to meet each new challenge with a true TEAM SPIRIT and contagious POSITIVE ENERGY so that each guest has an AMAZING EXPERIENCE in a FRIENDLY environment and each team member takes PRIDE in a job done well – TOGETHER.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB: The detail specialist is responsible for cleaning and detailing trailers/campers. This includes interior and exterior detailing and cleaning. These units include brand new inventory, as well as customer owned units on the lot for service/repairs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aspire to the culture while performing tasks at a high level of quality to provide an Amazing Guest Experience
- Perform PDIs on units
- Ensuring units are prepared for the showcase/ or delivery
- Responsible for customer hookup and answering guest inquiries about the unit
- Pay close attention to detail
- Perform work assigned by delivery team leader
- Attend daily communication meeting with team and share input
- Responsible for wash bay safety and cleanliness
- Offer ideas to help improve customer satisfaction
- Make sure units are retail ready on the lot
- Possess strong communications skills to interact with guests
- Assist in keeping the shop clean and orderly (remove trash, organize, sweep, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Be a team player and meet assigned targets
- Positive communication with peers and team
- Forklift license (or capabilities to pass test and become certified)